PLATINUM VIP SALES EVENT
THIS WEEKEND ONLY
WHAT: Receiving floorplan, Price list, Booking Unit
WHERE: King West / Dufferin
To reserve a unit at this event, you will need: 1. Your Cheque Book 2. Your Driver’s Licence 3. Your SIN #
VIP pricing and reservations on first come first serve basis Come and pick up your unit before it’s SOLD OUT!!!
XO Condos High Points
- XO Condos is well positioned in Toronto’s posh South Parkdale area
- It flaunts a transit score of 100 on 100
- It also has an excellent walk score of 96 on 100
- This king street condominium is skirted by shops, modish eateries and schools
- Quick access to the Gardiner Expressway
- A stroll away from the Exhibition Place
- Nearby to park areas like Masaryk Park, Lamppost Stadium Park and Melbourne Parkette
Who isn’t in awe of the stunning cityscapes, skyscrapers, city hustle-bustle and the animated surroundings! If you are in love with this city, Lifetime Developments is bringing this brand new project to Toronto located at 1211 King St W. in Toronto. The two towers of XO Condominiums near king street will have indoor as well as outdoor facilities that will be accommodated in the podiums, which will support each tower. This unique design will allow these two towers to naturally intermingle into the streetscape, disguising the shapes flanked by the neighbourhood and the surrounding living places.
This King Street condominium project will include residential units as well as retail space and amenity area. The Condos property near King Street has a total of 294 Units. These XO-Condos at 1211 King West Condos site is situated on King Street West and Dufferin Street, the development has two buildings, one is 19-storeys high and the other one is of 14-storeys. The site will be steps away from the TTC and streetcar stop, close to the Lake and the CNE. The public library and highway are close and easily accessible too.
- Southwest corner of King Street and Dufferin Street
- Located whereLiberty Village, Parkdale, King West and Queen West meet
- Walk to restaurants, galleries, the waterfront, parks, the Allan A. Lamport Stadium, the CNE and more
- Backs onto Dufferin-King Parkette on the south side – access to a playground, picnic tables, splash pad in summer and shaded trees for those looking to take a stroll, walk their dogs or simply enjoy the outdoors
- Direct access to both the King Street and Dufferin streetcars and a block from the future King-Liberty SmartTrack Station
- Designed by Turner Fleischer, XO will rise to 14 storeys and offer 297 suites
- The neighbourhood will benefit from the proposed 10,000 sq. ft. of prime retail space
- The amenities are situated on the second floor, including two spectacular outdoor amenity spaces
- 24-hour Concierge Service
- Pet wash station in lobby
- Underground parking (three levels) with security monitored from Concierge station
- 14-storey building
- 297 units
- Abutting the King-Dufferin parkette to the south
- Underground parking
- Ground floor retail
- The 5-minute walk from the future King-Liberty SmartTrack station
- Direct access to King and Dufferin streetcars
- Dog wash station on the ground floor
XO’s amenities were meticulously selected by taking the time to understand the neighbourhood and what purchasers value most.
- Over 6,500sq. ft. of amenities on the second floor, plus an additional 4,500 sq. ft of outdoor amenity space designed by interior design firm Tomas Pearce. Among the plethora of desirable amenities are:
- Premium fitness facilities equipped with a dedicated spin studio and indoor/outdoor yoga spaces
- Video Game Room
- Sleek social lounge and dining room with an adjacent outdoor terrace
- An interactive dedicated kids’ zone – indoor and outdoor – equipped with activities to keep the young ones occupied
- A think tank area featuring WiFi and remote office space with access to an open-air work area
- Outdoor terrace (over 2000 sq. ft. facing west)with picnic tables; BBQs and lounges.
- One-bedroom, one-bedroom + den, two-bedroom, two-bedroom + den and three-bedroom designs from 450 to 1,200sq. ft.
- Price Range: From the low$400s
XO Condominums Toronto Builders
Lifetime Developments, the name that went into building this preconstruction condo, has built more than 16,000 unites in the past decade. Lifetime works on these condo projects from its origin to its completion. It continues to set new and highest standards for architectural design and innovation that reflect excellence and exceed expectations.
In their 30 years in the development business, they have acquired the prudence to identify which land would work better for building, the sense to select neighborhoods around the Greater Toronto Area that possess the potential to grow in the commercial & residential proficiency to build places where residents wish to live, play and work.
Lifetime Developments began its journey as a developer and builder of single unit homes. But during these years, they grew and expanded and today, they boast an extraordinary selection of commercial & residential property developments. A few of their distinguished work and condo developments are 489 Wellington Street West Condos, 500 Dupont Street Condos, Four Seasons Toronto at 60 Yorkville Avenue, Bisha Hotel and Residences at King St W & Blue Jays Way, Panda Condos at 20 Edward Street, Liberty Market Tower at 171 E Liberty Street, Karma Condos at Grenville Street, and INDX Condos at 70 Temperance Street.
Life at this project would be a dream come true. All amenities are available for residents close to their home such as eateries, restaurants and cafes, parks, clubs, schools, convenient stores, drug marts and so much more. Just a few steps from the condos are Burger King, Starbucks, McDonald’s, Maizal, Shoeless Joe’s Sports Grill, Island Foods, Caffino, Brooklynn Bar, The Lockhart & so many places. This condo’s residents are just a walking distance away from the many clubs in the vicinity like Forty2 Supperclub, The Midpoint, and Underground. There are plenty of options for families with children. For the younger family members, one will find many schools close to their homes such as Parkdale Collegiate Institute, Saint Vincent de Paul Catholic School, Saint Veronica Catholic School, Parkdale Junior and Senior Public School, and Mary Mother of God School. Those Condominiums are extremely accessible with many streetcar and bus stops just steps from the towers. This will enable residents to conveniently commute and travel to the central downtown core and adjacent areas. XO property is quite close to the waterfront, the highway, and the main downtown area. Basically, the building is literally minutes from every amenity.
This notable downtown area has been renowned for its opulent business history with a vivacious nightlife and atmosphere, which adds to the colorful lifestyle of its residents and the locals. This is a big reason to why the realty market continues to boom with the value of these luxury condos escalating progressively. Liberty Village, one of the oldest settlements in Toronto, is essentially a strategically planned locality also well-known for being home to many high-tech firms, media businesses as well as enterprise companies with more than 600 businesses with over 10,000 working professionals. The population in the area is somewhere around 42,000 residents, with most of the residents being between the ages of 25 and 44 years, giving the vicinity a youthful vibe. Contact us today to learn more about XO Condos by lifetime developments